!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: ITTSB Europe - I am openly in favor of Donald J. Trump  (Read 1115 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
ITTSB Europe - I am openly in favor of Donald J. Trump
« on: August 03, 2024, 08:04:21 AM »
YES, I am openly in favor of Donald J. Trump

In the past five years, they are active too many chess games of geopolitical domination.
No one cares of consequences and of whom pay the costs.
Tremendous amounts of cash getting wasted for wrong reasons. 
Daily waste of human life's has become equal to family cinema entertainment. 

Small European countries,  they are forced to follow the blind elephant ( the U.S.A.) in a destructive path.

We need desperately a NEW WIND OF CHANGE, or things will become worst, I do not see any other choices than Donald J. Trump

Latest developed political forces world wide, they are against family people,  against patriotism, against the believe of God / faith.

Europeans started to reconsider,  they do return back at ultimate human values, patriotism now becomes the tool of change.
Humanism does not have currently other shield than patriotism.
Modern nationalists (of 2024) they are simply the determined people which are ready to defend their flag, and to crash down the dangerous planing of globalism. 
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix