!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: 7 June 2024 ITTSB Europe this is now twelve years On-line  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Back in time at 2012, Electrical T&M industry and its one individual headquarter, never seen before someone as is Mr. Kiriakos Triantafillou.

Back then, the modernized description of a technical content creator, this changed to Blogger.
Blogger =  a content creator whom using internet media exclusively ( a website) so to communicate and inform others.

Somewhere at 2015, another internet media term appeared, the influencer = a person using his powers so to influence other people in favor of specific brand and products.

At Covid-19 times and later, it seems that entire planet decided all to become an influencer   :)
The Americans has one wise saying, Too many chiefs and no Indians.

ITTSB this founded due a true certified electrician, Mr. Kiriakos Triantafillou.
The man was 43 years old back then, now I am 55 years old (10 of May).
ITTSB / website / Blog / Internet Media / personal website, never intended to become a source which will distribute false information to the world.

ITTSB Prime strategy was and is, a professional electrician with unquestionable training, lots of working experiences along good humor, to create a web-space, that other professionals they will have a chance to find interesting information, that they might be able to also use and to improve their own working environment.

ITTSB never planned to become a coffee shop, a community, for endless chat between registered lurkers.

Since the year 2018, entire bourbon of ITTSB project, content creation along operating costs, are over my solders.
My very own planned obsolescence, about this website has been set at 7 June 2025.

It might sound as sad news, but business world this distributing and selling electrical test and measurement tools and equipment, this has fallen by 100% at Asian hands.
These people does not understand the term of paid advertising.
These people does not respect values of western society.
These people value everything with accountant terms.
These people does not care socializing with highly educated westerns.

I have no regrets about any of my decisions, for as long ITTSB this is active, all my work and product reviews, all were at highest quality standards.

I did also applied tough Face-Control , insignificant brand and products, never earned even a glimpse of popularity due ITTSB Europe.
And I will continue that way and for the next 12 months.

As a person (Mr. Kiriakos Triantafillou), I do still wonder, of how it is possible within the past twelve years, to not be active even a single competitor of ITTSB Europe, at the entire planet?

Possibly what missing from our society this is genuine people, with good hart along strong personality of a leader.  :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Andrew-88

• job title: Electrician
Re: 7 June 2024 ITTSB Europe this is now twelve years On-line
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 09:53:46 AM »
I can only speak for myself.
I do prefer visiting internet media with a classic website appearance.
I do prefer in writing product reviews, because I have all the time in the world, so to absorb information’s at my own pace.
I do prefer to read content this is written by eponymous source / author, which I can relate too, because he is also a field electrician.

I do also understand the fact that Kiriakos never received enough as compensation for his time and money invested at ITTSB website.

But even if this web space gets off line, in twelve months’ time, I think that Kiriakos offering at technical society, and or his legacy it will not erased.

All people in love to electrical work and electronics, they now learned much more because of him.
We all learned to be more selective when shopping for new tools.
We all learned of what to expect speaking of product support, per brand.
We all learned to better evaluate our actual needs, so to avoid wasting money at test and measurement equipment, these not needed.   
We all learned that if Kiriakos really likes a product solution, then this is a safe bet of a choice if someone needs such a product.

About the term of influencer, this it does not work to us, educated and certified electricians.
Its and every one of us, we can filter any incoming information.

I do see the glass as half full, there is a 12 months period ahead, so the powers that be to reconsider and or demonstrate support at Kiriakos. 

Offline overvolt

• Industrial installer Electrician
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 10:20:00 AM »
I can only speak for myself too.  :)

Happy birthday ITTSB Europe !!
Twelve long years they did passed, and Kiriakos he should feel only pride about his engagement with it.   

Even my self I do feel proud, that there is a voice of this man, a boy of our own class, available at the world wide web.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2024, 10:23:43 AM »
Thank you all for the incoming positive vibes.  :)

From my end I did all ready all required arrangements, and ITTSB Europe internet project, this has nothing to fear about having an emergency landing.  ;D 

Next 12 months functionality of this website this is warranted.
I just announced my decision, in case that the glass stays as half empty in the months to come, then I will have no other choice than to activates the landing gear.   

My hidden strengths, I have build my character and reputation off-line.
I am not afraid to revert back my priorities.  ;)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix