!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Aug 2024 latest software changes at TS DMM Viewer - multimeter data logger app  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Intro:
Mr. T.Shimazaki he is a hobbyist software developer based in Japan, over the years he has been involved in many projects and all are posted at his own website this welcoming  the visitors in the Japanese language.
Ts Digital Multimeter Viewer (First release) this were at 12/2003.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 April 2020,  with my help and mutual collaboration Ts DMM Viewer it now supports bench-top DMM and the FLUKE 8846A.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2024 News:

Mr. T.Shimazaki  in a attempt for perfection, some times he is tweaking his software,  but the outcome its not always welcomed.
Mr. Kiriakos Triantafillou, he has the habit to hate changes related to software graphic interface.

Ts DMM Viewer its a data logging platform supporting a huge number of DMM models.
Ts DMM Viewer  is not the software that you will use frequently, and the need for further learning time it should be kept to minimum.

This July and August, I had several friendly debates with this software developer.
I helped him again so newer changes to be at the true benefit of the user.

About the graphic users interface, they are now three additions.
Settings panel: Preview of date format
Settings panel: Import / export (backup of user software configuration)
Settings panel: Color : Normal mode + Dark mode
Settings panel: Color : user choice and selection of all colors at Graph logging window (memory status bar added too)

One NEW tweak added, but in the form of command line.
Hide microseconds from Elapsed Time counter.

I personally insist about this addition,  because the developer has set by default,  when logging interval is not 1 and this is set to 0, Elapsed Time counter this to shown microseconds at the last digits.
I do consider fast changing digits and this be unreadable at real time, as severe annoyance for my eyes.

The solution is one addition of text at the shortcut (windows desktop).
NEW syntax "C:\Program Files (x86)\TsSoft\TsDMMView\TsDMMView.exe" "/HideMsEOG"
(As shown in the screen shot)

Now no matter of the logging time interval, microseconds will not be shown at active data logging session.

I am now testing BETA 18.2.3 all new additions and changes will be available in public soon.
Older versions of Ts DMM viewer do not include latest fixes. 

Since this version and higher, Fluke CNX DMM bug is now fixed too.   
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
I was not aware until recently, that Microsoft has implement some tweaks, at the time stamp format.

This tweak has to do with the format, and of how it is displayed or shown the month.

Standard Choice:
dd/mm/yyyy     =  10 08 2024

Another choice:
dd/mmm/yyyy   = 10 AUG 2024

This information came from Japan.   :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix